Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Lessons from Usain Bolt's victory..

Yesterday was a record making day for 'Usain, a 25 year Old Jamaican who in his sincerity admitted that he got off to a shaky start – and still managed to finish in an Olympic record time making him the fastest man in the world'


"My start wasn't the best. But my coach had already explained to me not to worry about the start. I came with one goal. The last 50m is where I shine."

LESSON POINT 1

The words of your mentors and Coach show up to either give you courage, or cripple you the more in the face of a murky weather

What are you saying to your proteges?
What are your mentors saying to you?

Note : The best part of any RACE is the END not d start, people will always talk and talk, do not bother u just go on.

Also, a few hours to the game, he complained about the petty bureaucracy he had been subjected to.

"I was told I couldn't bring my tablets in. Why? 'It's just a rule.' I had my skipping rope in my bag and I couldn't bring that in. Why? 'It's just a rule.' I have a rubber mat that I need to take inside to stretch but I couldn't bring it in because it's just a rule.  

LESSON POINT 2 

Excuses are only distractions from something big about to happen. If you amplify the distractions, you have demotivated yourself or even quit before your time.
There would always be distractions learn how to live with it and keep focus rather than seeing it as an excuse.

Bolt also said his false start at the world championships in Daegu last year had played on his mind before the race but that once he heard the reception from the crowd any nerves dissipated.

LESSON POINT 3

Your origin and past history is not as important, but yet necessary for your destination.

You will always have a replay of past failures in life. And that's the big distraction for your nearest success in life. If you amplify past failures in your thoughts, you bring it to life.

Just go prepared. Forgetting the things which are behind and pressing up for the ultimate goal.

Always remember...When the pupil is prepared, the Teacher will show up. 

I just blew my mind, and I blew the World's Mind~Usain Bolt.

You too can do the same. 

Cheers.
@Weabless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm there is always a story behind every success. He his truly a Legend.